Here is a brand new set of boredom busters for your students ages 4 and up. These patriotic color by number pages are the perfect enrichment activity during discussions about those holidays we celebrate in the United States. This set of printables will help children master their numbers while improving their manual dexterity while coloring to unveil the mystery picture.
Here’s a quick guide to patriotic holidays and the days they are celebrated in the United States.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day – third Monday of January
- Washington’s Birthday or President’s Day – third Monday of February
- Armed Forces Day – third Saturday in May
- Memorial Day – last Monday of May
- Flag Day -June 14
- Independence Day – July 4
- Patriot Day – September 11
- Constitution Day – September 17
- Election Day – Tuesday following the first Monday of November
- Veterans Day – November 11
- Pearl Harbor Day – December 7
- Bill of Rights Day – December 15
How many of these holidays do you recognize or celebrate? We always love hearing how our readers celebrate with their families or in their classrooms. Please drop us a comment below or tag us on Instagram with @woojrkids.
Patriotic Color By Number Pages
You might also like our printable patriotic mazes for kids.